- Post-Doctorate Environmental Geotechnics – PNPD Capes (2010)
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering/Geotechnics – UFRGS / Colorado State University (2007/2008)
- Master in Civil Engineering/Geotechnics – UFRGS (2003)
- Civil Engineering – UFSM (2001)
- Researcher DT (2012-2015/2018-2021).
- Araucária Foundation
- Member of the project evaluation committee – engineering area
- Institutos Lactec
- Researcher at the Department of Civil Structures (DPEC);
- Coordinator and Resp. Techn. the Geotechnical Lab;
- Permanent Professor of the Post-Graduate Program in Development of Tec.
- Deputy Professor to the course of Civil Eng.
- Subjects in the Graduate Program
- Waste Management and Geotechnology.
Master’s Concentration Areas
- Technology Generation and Transfer (GTT)
- Environment and Development (MAD)
Research Lines of Interest
- Civil/geotechnical engineering;
- Instrumentation and geotechnical monitoring (optical fiber);
- Computer simulation
- Dam Safety (PAE and PSB);
- Field and laboratory geotechnical tests;
- Develop. testing equipment.
- Oriented 25 TCCs;
- Oriented 12 master’s works
- Co-oriented 2 master’s works;
- Published several articles in journals and in events besides RT;
- Coordinates and participates in several R&Ds underways at DPEC-Lactec.